Five friends blogging their almost 20 years combined of all-grain brewing, hop gardening, yeast culturing, and wine-making.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Next brewing date
There are discussions of Nov. 6 as a possible brewing date. Whatever we decide it is probably best to make sure we have the necessary space and fermenters. I would like to brew 10 gal of the Tripel and 5 gallons of an amber ale. When we get Matuz's fermenter back we have the following: 3 10 gal ferm., 3 5 gal ferm., and 2-3 glass fermenters (although for proper secondarying probably 1 available.)
Additionally, if we need space for wine to be chilled at 30-40 F, there will be room in the freezer shortly.