Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Beer

First off,

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your brewing on Sunday, DerBrauer. Looked like fun, and I am sure it will turn out great! Next thing we need to do is get you a webcam so you can take longer videos. I hope Windows Movie Maker worked out for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Secondly,

Irish Rover, Antonio, and I secondaried only the Witbier on Sunday and not the Hefe. We did this because we noticed while the Witbier was putting out a steady bubble every 30 seconds or more, the Hefe was pumping out a bubble every 3 seconds! Perhaps in a few days it will die down and the secondary fermentation may be able to then take place.

Thirdly,

Tony, I know you mentioned a Pear wine. Real quick why don't you give us an update on the Blackberry wine, its process, ups and downs, what you expect out of it, and then your ideas of how and when you are going to do the Pear wine.

-Matuz

3 comments:

Antonio Manzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antonio Manzi said...

DerBrauer- Target has an excellent webcam for 19 bucks. I also have a simple digital camera that takes an SD Card. If you already have a digital camera that takes an SD card, it will only cost you 9 bucks for a one or two gigabyte SD card at WalMart and that will get you 37 minutes of video at absolute least.

Der Brauer said...

I think my best bet is to get a webcam because my digital camera only takes 60secs of video no matter what. My only question is: would I be limited to a cord attached to my computer because when I brew it isn't necessarily near my computer? Nonetheless, I will be on the lookout for a webcam. I have actually been thinking about getting one for general purposes anyway.