Thursday, April 08, 2010

Upcoming Changes and Addressing Issues

Be sure to look for the new PAGES that will be added to the blog and will be accessible through the top navigation bar where the rest of the links can currently be found.

New pages will include so far:
1) Links and descriptions to our most used websites for homebrewing. Calculators, and
    ordering supplies and so on. Antonio, please let me know or add them yourself
    (once the page is set) of the links that you like to use most often.

2) Tips and Tricks that we have learned that may be useful for the novice.

3) Homebrew Gardening Techniques

4) A Site Feed so that we can see how many and where any other internet users are coming
    to your site!

Of course, if any of this you guys think is unnecessary let me know and I will discontinue it with a majority vote. "And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, the two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned. "


Addressing Issues of the Blog

1) Calendar - If you still cannot get it to work, contact me via phone.
2) YouTube - Please upload your videos to YouTube before you post them. If you want to post
    them in a blog you can copy and paste a link or EMBED them by copying the and
    pasting the automatically created EMBEDDING information that YouTube provides for each video
    and most likely be found to the RIGHT of the video or look for a button that says EMBED
    around the video.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Matuz

1 comment:

Antonio Manzi said...

Baseketball reference ftw

To be honest, 90% of the references I used during the first batch were from the winemaking book DAJ got me for my birthday. The only time I used the internet was to find the raisin idea and that was messing around on a random rookie winemaking site.

All videos will be embedded from youtube from this point forward. If you would like me to change the way I have the Blackberry video posted, that's cool. It is on the youtube channel, after all.